Le 19/04/13 14:34, Noel Grandin a écrit :

Hi Noel,

On Friday, 19 April 2013, Alexander Thurgood wrote:

    It seems like something has gone wrong with registration/activation of
    the extensions in my latest build of LO from master, the following no

That could be my java cleanup work. What version of java are you using?

java version "1.6.0_45"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06-451-11M4406)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01-451, mixed mode)

In gdb, I see this :

warning: Tried to remove a non-existent library:
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/libswlo.dylib
Reading symbols for shared libraries ..... done
warning: Tried to remove a non-existent library:
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/libswlo.dylib
warning: Tried to remove a non-existent library:
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/libswlo.dylib

If I try and open a form in an ODB file, I get the following error
message (which I can no longer copy and paste with the mouse - another
new bug, but hey) :

The document "myform" could not be opened.
file:///Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/../program/libswlo.dylib

Alex