Hi Miklos,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@suse.cz> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 02:09:04PM +0200, Ádám Király <kiraly.adam.csaba@gmail.com> wrote:
Both patches have the same bugs, I have wasted quite some time trying to
figure out what's missing, so I would like to know if the problem lies in
my code,
or that docx saving isn't prepared for use with storeToURL.

Have you tried the same with RTF? I'm asking as the RTF and DOCX filters
are quite similar (import for both is a real UNO filter, export for both
have a thin UNO wrapper and the real work is done in core).

If it works with RTF, I would debug where is the difference.

RTF works.
Create a new document, Save a Copy to RTF, open the newly created RTF
-> success.
Create a new document, Save a Copy to DOCX, open the newly created
DOCX -> nothing happens.

Regards,
Andras