Hey.
Can you please tell me how can i build libreoffice using bundles.
I tried 4 times to build libreoffice using git clone but it's not working
for me.
So, Can you tell me the steps to build libreoffice using
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/bundles/ this.
It will be really helpful if you reply with step by step procedure. So that
i can quickly build it and get started to work on it. Since i know i am
very late for it because of my college schedule. But once I get started I
will give my best to LIBREOFFICE. So Please help me to sort these things
out.
Thank You.