On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Marc Kaulisch <marc@kaulisch.de> wrote:

 Hi guys,

I started to go through this list and I can confirm four bugs (see below)
where formatting is lost when documents are saved in .doc format.
Somehow we still have a problem with this file format which is still a
very often used one.

Excellent, thanks Marc!

I have not looked for duplicates, but my guess is that there could be root
cause for this problem. You might want to have a closer look.

Sounds good :)

Also for future reference - here is a prioritization chart which helps
prioritize bugs:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg

Thanks again,
Joel