Hello,

Finally i was able to build the libre office using the clang compiler on
master branch and i built it on open suse . But my compiler plugings are
not working as it says compiler headers missing .

Please guide me how to proceed in an easy hack... I have removed some of
the warnings , like invalid arguments , unused macros and invalid data type
conversions using a simple text editor , but i don't know .. How to proceed
further . Please guide.