On Saturday 13 of April 2013, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 06:35:19PM +0530, Anurag Kanungo wrote:
$ ./g checkout -b libreoffice-4-0 origin/libreoffice-4-0    (Branch
libreoffice-4-0)

Build log :

http://pastebin.com/SqY406sA

Please check and guide me how to solve the error .

 If you want to work on an EasyHack, then do not work in the libreoffice-4-0
branch, but in master, the main development branch. The problem from your log
does not exist there.

I would suggest not to use clang if this is your first build. _If_ you use
clang, be prepared to do some work to keep it running now and then.

 Nah, the Clang build does not break more often than GCC build. But I don't
know if Clang-3.0 builds LO without problems, you may need to upgrade to at
least 3.1.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz