* Present
        + Andras, Kendy, Stefan, Bjoern, Petr, Michael M, David, Joel,
          Astron, Norbert, Caolan, Markus, Eike

* Completed Action Items
        + mail list of committers to public list (Bjoern)
        + instead have the global headers in one central global directory
                + write up for the mailing list (Bjoern)
        + integrating / feedback on Issa's icons (Lionel)
        + change -4-0 calc default to not use cached values (Markus)
        + decided: change the default install directory to
          'LibreOffice 4' on master (Pmladek)
        + get wikihelp credentials to Andras so he can set it up (Kendy)

* Pending Action Items
        + disable Rhino / Beanshell unless in experimental mode (Michael M)
        + look at gradient / clipart issues (Michael)
                [ some progress: re-working gengal ]
        + helping out with code-pointers for UI bugs (Kendy)
        + need design for copying styles between templates (Astron/UX)
                + either in that dialog or a new dialog
                + also issue with only editing templates that are in the mgr
        + Personas - update / de-couple built-in URL (Kendy)
                + legacy link will continue to work for a while.
        + buy Windows build hardware / hosting (Norbert)
                + still investigating options
        + update mac SDK configure check on master (Norbert)
        + publish results of automated load testing (Markus)
        + work on fixing automated load test issues (Kendy,Fridrich,Eike)
                [ Kendy -8, Eike -2 so far ]

* Release Engineering update (Petr)
        + 3.6.6 rc2 status
                + released today, thank you for the fixes!
        + 3.6.7 schedule on the Wiki page
        + 4.0.3 rc1 - ~one week out April 15th
        + 4.1 - feature-freeze: five weeks out: May 20th
                + Alpha1 two weeks before

* Tentative End Of Life definition (Petr)
        + TEOL is the time when TDF stops providing bugfix releases
        + TEOL should be one month after publishing the last planned
          bugfix release
                + decided.
        + how do we define the "last bugfix release" (Kendy)
                + on the ML - 3.6.7 is an exception, with that, it will
                  already a year (Petr)
                + the lifetime should be ~6 - ~8 months (Petr)
        + sounds good to everyone

* UX input (Astron)
        + curious blog set this morning:
                + constructive points: UX for LibreOffice is not
                  at the tip of the spear yet
                + perhaps few corp. customers paying for fixes ?
                + agreed it is fundamentally a UX -hacker- resourcing
                  problem, we need more UX hackers somehow.
        + some work on design of templ. mgr ...
                + lots of good work by Raphael
        + tentative #3rd design for colour picker on-going
                + communcation was poor there
        + writer/image-rotation 90degree thought good.

* GSOC update (Cedric)
        + we were accepted as a mentoring organisation
        + lots of promising applicants showing up
        + Mentors need to register on Google Melange:
                +
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/profile/mentor/google/gsoc2013?org=libreoffice
                + if you have an unusual account name - please
                  mail it to Cedric to get added.

* Internal galleries / and theme building (Michael)
        + why do we ship pre-canned galleries ?
        + can we build them under Windows these days ? (Caolan)
AI:     + look into Windows gallery builds (Michael)

* Getting on with the public headers issue (Bjoern)
        + no open issues on design if we do it
        + only open: if we do it and when.
        + if do it, do it before 4.1 otherwise wait for 4.1.2 (Norbert)
        + Advantages:
                + removes a chunk of Package_foo_inc makefiles
                + solves incremental build issues when header
                  is left in the solver.
                + probable improvements in build time for Win32
AI:             + mass-move & tweak of dmake stuff (Bjoern)
        + also propose to move external modules into an 'external' top-level
                + reduce the 200 top-levels around there.
                + love someone to do that

* Regression testing documents
        + Kendy will fix more today & tomorrow,
          Markus can then re-run the tests & blog

* Hard Hacks (Bjorn)
        + http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/HardHacks
        + should we continue to prioritise these ?
        + review of how the program is going
        + is it a working process? (Bjoern)
                + the idea is good, but prioritization is not ideal yet (Joel)
        + feedback from hard-hack fixes:
                + Markus: 3-4 days to fix - can have no more than 1 per month.
                + Caolan: some of the hard-hacks are too hard
                        + bugs from OO.o 2 era.
                        + there is a reason why they're not fixed yet
                + David: only fixed Hard-hacks accidentally while working on MABs
                + Cedric: fixed a few in December
                        + "Template Mgr bugs more annoying than the hard-hacks"
                        + thus prioritising them.
        + developers in general think:
                + there is lower hanging & more useful / fast fixing elsewhere
                + some bugs are really annoying & really easy
                        => should be fixed fast.
        + continue it for one more month:
                + see if there is more movement, else get rid /
                  change it somehow (Joel)
                        + one longer-term hard-hack per dev ?
                + if 2-3 are solved in the next month: continue as is
        + we need need more aggressive management and bug roll-over.
                + if something is not getting fixed, try something else

* Certification Program (Stephan/Kendy/Bjoern)

* QA update (Joel)
        + LibreOffice 4.0 issues for professional use (Rainer)
                + what level of usability do we expect for each release.
                    - should we focus more on regressions for certain release
                + concerns about MAB list roll-over to 4.0 etc.
                + reading bugs all day makes everyone down (Cedric)
                + lists of unconfirmed bugs
                + nasty bugs of the moment ...
                        + http://tinyurl.com/brvfmen
                        + http://tinyurl.com/d75b5jr
        + unconfirmed bug list down to and stabilised at 230 or so
                + nice work [!].
        + Voting on bugs (Bjoern)
                + rename 'voting' to 'this bug affects me'
                + no promise for lots of affected people fixing them
                + the data is useful for devs if it is used positively (Michael)
                + useful in launchpad to filter stuff (Bjoern)
                + concern wrt. not getting E-mail on voting (Michael)
AI:             + ask Tollef to rename & enable - IFF we don't get mailed (Bjoern)
        + 101 unconfirmed vs. 4.0, help appreciated with triage.
                http://tinyurl.com/a3csc2o (cf. topic in #libreoffice-qa)

* gerrit buildbot-plugin aims and sync (Norbert, Bjoern, David)
        + left the call open for these guys.

* Open 4.1 MAB / regressions
        + 2 (of 11) older 4/10 5/10 5/10 4/8 4/8 2/5 1/2 3/3
        + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=60270&hide_resolved=1

* Open 4.0 MAB / regressions
        + 19 (of 115) older 18/112 17/111 19/109 19/106 17/105 14/99 15/96 16/94 16/91
             17%             16%    15%    18%    18%    16%    14%   16%   17%   18%
        + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=54157&hide_resolved=1

* 3.6 most annoying bugs ...
        + 75 (of 223) older 73/218 74/216 78/217 77/215 77/214 75/211 76/210 57/189
             34%             33%    34%    36%    36%    36%    36%    36%    30%
        + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=44446&hide_resolved=1

* Bibisected bugs open: whiteboard 'bibsected'
        + 26 (of 85) older 24/83 27/83 25/78 29/78 32/79 27/72
        + re-built the query to avoid pre bibisected mess
                http://bit.ly/VQfF3Q

* all bugs tagged with 'regression'
        + 294(+3) bugs open of 1434(+20) total

        * ~Component   count net *