Correction, the second reference is:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/ui/view/cellsh1.cxx#362

/Albert

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Albert Thuswaldner <
albert.thuswaldner@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Caolán,
Thanks for your excellent tutorial on WidgetLayout conversion:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/WidgetLayout#HOWTO:_Step_by_step_dialog_conversion

With the help of this I almost completed the conversion of the Delete
Contents dialog in Calc (see patch #1)

What I didn't manage to do was to completely kill the resource id
 RID_SCDLG_DELCONT due to these two rows:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/ui/attrdlg/scdlgfact.cxx#882
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/ui/view/cellsh1.cxx

How to handle these things are not covered in your tutorial, at least I
could not find that...

I am also scratching my head over the hid key in the help file, not sure I
got that right ( see patch #2

Some help on this would be great.

Thanks in advance
/Albert