After weeks of heavy load, I take an after midnight time to progress.

Install macports

This will most likely cause problems. Stay far away from macports when
working with LibreOffice please. (I.e. you can have it, but make sure
it doesn't pollute your environment through PATH or otherwise.)

Clean uninstall done.

The only 3rd-party software you will need when building with a current
Xcode is automake and autoconf. Just build them from source and
install in a fresh prefix, and add the "bin" of that to PATH before
autogenning LibreOffice.

Now build and installed directly from latest tarballs.

sudo perl -MCPAN -e shell
cpan[1]> install Archive::Zip
cpan[1]> quit

Hmm, I don't recall if that really is necessary, maybe it is?

I got errors. It fixed it :)

CC=clang -m32
CXX=clang++ -m32

The compiler(s) will be found automatically, setting CC and CXX
manually might cause problems.

OK, I will change this point too.

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Headers/NSPersistentStoreRequest.h:/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Headers/NSPersistentStoreRequest.h18::181::In
file included from 1
:/Users/raphael/Desktop/git/libo/extensions/source/macosx/spotlight/OOoMetaDataParser.m
:28
error: :
error: In file included from
/Users/raphael/Desktop/git/libo/extensions/source/macosx/spotlight/OOoMetaDataParser.hduplicate
interface definition for class 'NSObject':duplicate interface definition for class
'NSObject'20

No idea whether that problem indeed can be caused by macport
interfering, or setting CC/CXX manually. But at least try not doing
that...

I am starting from a fresh git pull.
Wish me luck !

Michael, Tor, thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
   Raphaƫl