Petr Mladek wrote on 2013-03-29 13:21:

Just for record. We are going to do some more testing with talkyoo the
following week. It seems to be working for other teams, so there must be
a problem how we used it in the QA call.

thanks - any feedback is welcome!
I know that there are issues from time to time with foreign dialin numbers, but my impression from the board calls is that it got much better.

IMHO, we should use normal phone to open the line. Also we should use
normal phone in countries where the free phone number is available.

Yes, a regular phone is definitely recommended. If you need to use Skype, best is to use SkypeOut rather than the regular Skype contact, but avoiding Skype at all is the best choice, of course.

I think that we just need to invest some effort into debugging the
problems that others have. It is great that we got contact to Christian
and Florian who have mor experience with it and could help.

You're welcome - any feedback I get is highly appreciated. My problem is that I cannot reproduce the issues when dialing in, so I need more details to file a ticket with talkyoo.

Florian