On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+libreoffice@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Thorsten, Norbert, *,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Thorsten Behrens (via Code Review)
<gerrit@gerrit.libreoffice.org> wrote:

    https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/3050

It might be true that current versions of MacOSX do support the
switch, but Mac OS X 10.5 doesn't.

As dropping support for the older versions (AKA PPC) was decided
before already, I'm not sure what's best to solve this, especially
given Thorsten's comment in gerrit... and also the replies to Tor's
noteā€¦

So is this the "official start" of the end for PPC support?

Yes for 4.1+

we will keep support up to 4.0 included.

Norbert