Hi all,

during the Dresden Impress Sprint, I set up a few people for gerrit and
realized that there is some needless hassle with it: mainly to dig out the wiki
page for copy pasting the .ssh/config snipplet. So with:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=646b992ee306f83fa7175cc957cba9dc2277155a

you can now tell people to run './logerrit setup' which should walk them
through the steps (and that also shows a link to the wiki page, should there be
need for more information.).

Also gerrit now supports drafts: That is uploading changes that are only
visible to those explicitly added as reviewers. I extended logerrit to have:

 ./logerrit submit-draft
 ./logerrit resubmit-draft

which are the same as the submit/resubmit command in all other ways.

HTH,

Bjoern