Hi Javier,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 01:03:59PM +0100, Javier Fernandez <javier.fgb@gmail.com> wrote:
On 25/03/13 12:17, Miklos Vajna (via Code Review) wrote:
Miklos Vajna has posted comments on this change.

Change subject: Init: Added new file IRenderer.py

Patch Set 1: This need some tweaks before it is merged

(1 inline comment)

Also, the commit message only describes what the commit does (adds a new file), but it does not
say why it does so, or how to test it. Without that, it's hard to review the patch. :-)

Well, actually, I'm not sure whether I would like to see the patch
merged now; The patches I've sent now are just the initial
implementation of the python port from java, somehow, the minimum
required to have a "launchable" wizards.

I just wanted to have something to start discussing the best way to
implement the functionality, since the java style has some issues that
could be done in a better way in python.

Actually, I have a bunch of additional patches to be applied on top of
such initial implementation.

Sorry if that's not the best way to proceed, but I just needed a remote
branch to let somebody review it and continue integrating further changes.

As long as the changes are just adding new files (one new file /
change), I think it's easier if you just push a single commit (adding
all new files) for review. Also, gerrit is primarily for patches that
are to be merged -- if these are draft patches, a prefix like [draft] in
the commit message's first line or something similar would be helpful.

Thanks,

Miklos