Hello everyone,

I am Vincent, I am glad to join libreoffice. Following are some information about Me.
1. I am a student from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China, major at Computer
science. this year is my third-year on university.
2. I am good at C++ programming, and I love open source.

 I would like to join libreoffice project on Google Summer of Code. I read some idea listed on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas.  I am quite interested on the idea:
Implement a "about:config" functionality

With this aim, I have took some steps:
1. Read the developer guide on http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/
2. I spent some time on reading the API of libreoffice, which will be a
great help to dig into libreoffice code.
3.  Follow build guide, I will carry out to build LibreOffice myselves.

Are there more thing that I need to do before the application? This is
my first time to join GSOC, so I am not quite sure about it. can
someone give me some tips and help, many thanks!

vincent