On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 01:22:33AM +0100, David Ostrovsky wrote:
/On Tue Mar  5/Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 04:20:32PM +0200, Noel Grandin wrote:

/  Normally when that happens it indicates that you have multiple
/  copies of the same code in your CLASSPATH, and the two copies are
/  from different versions of the code.

Concretely, how do I find out which this is?
I tried looking for duplicates in workdir/, but didn't get anywhere.

You have to know what are you looking for.
For that just put some diagnsostic in your java code and produce
Exception stack trace to find out the abusing class.

to rectify that i renamed our class to be ReportEngine2.java
and you test report from fdo#61726 works like a charm ;-)

Thanks very much!

--
Lionel