        I guess we're missing an effective dep in something for the ODK build
on the ridljar binary (or somesuch) ? this is from:

commit b440cfcc548f3e9c74001c1e692b35ff272c409a
Author: Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com>
Date:   Thu Feb 28 12:05:07 2013 +0000

    add missing openssl & nss3 dependencies to libxmlsec

        HTH,

                Michael.

[build HPP] oovbaapi
[build JAR] ridl
[build CHK] cppu
[build MOD] cppu
[build JDC] CustomTarget/odk/odkcommon/docs/java/ref/index.html
error: error reading /ssd/opt/libreoffice/master/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/ridl.jar; error in opening
zip file
[build JCS] Jar/jurt
[build MOD] ridljar
make[1]: ***
[/ssd/opt/libreoffice/master/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CustomTarget/odk/odkcommon/docs/java/ref/index.html]
 Error 1
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
make: *** [build] Error 2
michael@linux-9ia1:/opt/libreoffice/master> ls -l
/ssd/opt/libreoffice/master/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/ridl.jar
-rw-r--r-- 1 michael users 251036 Feb 28 13:02
/ssd/opt/libreoffice/master/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/ridl.jar