On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 12:54 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
Hi,

While reviewing Windows installer code, I stumbled upon Java filters for
mobile devices. Their registration was broken for a long time,
nevertheless nobody complained. These filters are for Palm and Pocket PC
office software, AportisDoc, PocketWord and PocketExcel. They are not
part of the default LibreOffice installation on Windows. I wonder, if
someone out there is using them.

I seem to recall (perhaps) adding support for some of these mime-types
to our .desktop files, so if they end up getting removed, a quick review
of those (like the binfilter case) is probably called for.

Re: xmerge in general, the idea was IIRC, to provide an easy route in to
adding a filter for im/ex a new file format, and most of them (IMO) were
written more as examples than finished products.

C.