On 02/27/2013 11:34 AM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
while fixing 'find' in odk - https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2437/
I found that there are two idl files not mentioned in offapi/UnoApi_offapi.mk:
offapi/com/sun/star/graphic/Primitive2DTools.idl
offapi/com/sun/star/document/XVbaMethodParameter.idl

If the patch is pushed they will be in odkcommon.zip

Just stating here so that someone more clever than me can decide if
something is wrong and fix it.

Old-style service com.sun.star.graphic.Primitive2DTools appears to be in use, and the .idl file just forgotten from offapi/UnoApi_offapi (which easily goes unnoticed for an old-style service).

Interface com.sun.star.document.XVbaMethodParameter is odd. Grepping for "XVbaMethodParameter" only shows one use of it, in a queryInterface call in code commented out "#ifdef IN_THE_FUTURE" in basic/source/classes/sbxmod.cxx. Noel, can you shed light on this and/or clean it up?

Stephan