On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 17:03 +0100, Stanislav Horáček wrote:
The patch should remove all the stuff related to this page:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Hyperlink_Bar - which should be
completely obsolete. The page itself was removed by the patch you
mentioned, but subpages describing buttons of the bar still remains.
If there is some of the buttons in UI the help must be kept, but I
think they are gone.

let me see...

the hunk of source/text/shared/00/00000406.xhp
 removes help about that old stuff.
and source/text/shared/02/09010000.xhp is
 https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/URL_Name
 so that can go as well
and source/text/shared/02/09020000.xhp is
 https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Internet_URLs
 so that can go as well
source/text/shared/02/09030000.xhp entry point is
SVX_HID_OFA_HYPERLINK_URL which is gone now, so the page can also go
source/text/shared/02/09060000.xhp entry point is
HID_OFA_HYPERLINK_TARGET which is gone now, so that page can also go

ah right, I see now, they are indeed all part of the removed stuff. I
thought there was overlap with the existing stuff. My mistake, sorry for
the delay. Pushed now (post fixup for today's gbuildification of
helpcontent2 which I wouldn't have had to do if I'd pushed it when I
should)

C.