Hi all,

On my 64bit Linux build of master, I'm seeing the following in my tree after a successful build of the mysql connector extension :

Hmm, some strange things going on somewhere :

-rw-rw-r-- 1 1000 1000 5379260 janv. 3 03:44 /home/alex/Development/libo/core/mysqlc/unxlngx6.pro/bin/mysql-connector-ooo.oxt

-rw-rw-r-- 1 1000 1000 2575973 févr. 13 12:20 /home/alex/Development/libo/core/solver/unxlngx6.pro/bin/mysql-connector-ooo.oxt

-rw-rw-r-- 1 1000 1000 2575973 févr. 13 12:20 /home/alex/Development/libo/core/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/ExtensionTarget/mysql-connector-ooo.oxt

I have no idea why the /ExtensionTarget and /solver copies of the OXT are only half the size of the unxlngx6.pro/bin copy.

Any ideas ?

Since I always thought that it was the file in solver that got registered in the final build product, I am a bit confused as to which is the correct file that should be used to make available for downloads, and this may also explain why my 2Mb files that I have made available in the past didn't work for many users that tried it.

On Mac OSX, when the connector does successfully build, it has a size of about 4Mb.

Alex