Will do.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz> wrote:

commit 4b51374a7021d52f7f1be1861e2ee6a011b30ecd
Author: Noel Grandin <noel@peralex.com>
Date:   Tue Feb 12 09:23:05 2013 +0200

    fdo#46808, Adapt ui::dialogs::FilePicker UNO service to new style

    Change-Id: I1cafbfc53994e5d74241042dbd1d292ddbda67d5

 I see rather serious breakage with the KDE4 file dialog on master,
automatic
file extension adding doesn't work (the checkbox doesn't even show) and
there's no existing file overwrite warning. From what I can tell, at least
KDE4FilePicker::addCustomControl() doesn't get called anymore. As there
have
been no other changes in the area, I suspect this commit. Could you please
have a look?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz