Hi there,

        I picked all of Tor's nice work to -4-0 which should make things work
well on Windows. We discussed and sorted out the UI issue on IRC - there
were some bits that needed reverting and pushing it seems around colors.

        That leaves a couple of fixes I'd like cherry-picked:

        Andras Tor had a couple of string changes:
                056968fae7fa598e8cb528fb6b45c999de33a102
                ea264f0c8165eb0c62bf624af5f450b20898469f

        To make the UI much more clear wrt. adding a server that this was an
TCP/IP thing only. Can we get those in past the l10n freeze ? and/or
would translators help out there ?

        I'd also like to pick:

        03b941e9ae63626a3336aabdb6a3485835ec6f9d

        Which fixes a random crash (in a rather bad bit of code which now has
an easy-hack associated with it ;-).

        I'd also like to kill the "menu item of extreme pointlessness" which
confuses ~everyone trying to use bluetooth - and relegate the TCP/IP /
Wifi remote to an also-ran "Experimental" feature in the UI. There
should be no need for that dialog otherwise, so I'd love to see:

        sdremote: hide TCP/IP server selection dialog menu item
        13cb088a2d8902822e3eb5607ba4cac81ad4d2f2

        Cherry-picked to 4-0 as well.

        Otherwise, I think we're in increasingly good shape there - the last
major thing on my TODO is to re-work the dbus / bluez code so we can
cope with suspend/resume and dynamic enable/disable of bluetooth.

        HTH,

                Michael.