Hey!
I have coded the concept patch for the bug but UX has been a trouble which
i have been playing with since a little time.The Red BOX shows that i need
to expand that part of the toolbar so that the "arrow" for the scroll can
be visible.
Can someone help me out with the same with the precise codepointer.??

Regards,
Janit