 Hello,

 do we have somewhere documentation on how UI strings are handled?

 Specifically, I'd like to do something like in the attachment, adjusting the
tooltip for the font combo in the toolbar. Its tooltip text is hardcoded in
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/GenericCommands.xcu . How do
I get the UI strings for the usage in the code (i.e. including l10n) and,
since I assume that includes removing it from the .xcu file, will something
else be affected by that?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz
void SvxFontNameBox_Impl::CheckAndMarkUnknownFont( const OUString& fontname )
{
    if( fontname == GetText())
        return;
    GetDocFontList_Impl( &pFontList, this );
    // If the font is unknown, show it in italic.
    Font font = GetControlFont();
    if( pFontList != NULL && pFontList->IsAvailable( fontname ))
    {
        if( font.GetItalic() != ITALIC_NONE )
        {
            font.SetItalic( ITALIC_NONE );
            SetControlFont( font );
            SetQuickHelpText( OUString( "Font Name" ));
        }
    }
    else
    {
        if( font.GetItalic() != ITALIC_NORMAL )
        {
            font.SetItalic( ITALIC_NORMAL );
            SetControlFont( font );
            SetQuickHelpText( OUString( "Font Name. Current font is not available and will be
substituted." ));
        }
    }
}