Welcome Hamza,

You can do like I did :)

For code clean ups, and newcomer programmer level tasks, you can take a
look at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks (is the
wiki down BTW?) Other easy tasks for the UI are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Default_UI_Improvements .
You can also take a look at the Google Summer Of Code  (Gsoc) on the wiki.
To build libreoffice, you can take a look at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build . I am not so
sure about building on an eepc. The problem would be that building C++ code
is _very_ slow and the eeepc has a very slow processor too. I'll let other
comment on building on eeepc.
You will find th wiki page for sending contributions through this one:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/ (Wiki seems down, so I cannot
easily ensure this)

Best of luck!
Jean-Noël