yes, Iam sure, I don't know build a patch file, so I cut's some source
and describe it.

1.  in scp2\source\ooo\file_font_ooo.scp  add this source.
//mongolian fonts
#ifndef WITHOUT_FONTS
STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_MenkQagan, MQG8F01.ttf, Menk Qagan Tig)
#endif
2. in scp2\source\ooo\module_hidden_ooo.scp
#ifndef WITHOUT_FONTS
Module gid_Module_Root_Fonts_OOo_Hidden
    PackageInfo = "packinfo_office.txt";
ParentID = gid_Module_Root;
    InstallOrder = "100";
gid_File_Fnt_DejaVuSans,
gid_File_Fnt_MenkQagan,
3. copy MQG8F01.ttf to solver\wntmsci12.pro\bin and rebuild scp2 and
instsetoo_native modules.

except this, I add some another file(not fonts file) and it's works, but
font file is not working, I don't know why! please help!