On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 19:47 -0600, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
Hello, Everyone
I hope that this is not too off topic, but I was wondering...  Where are the
nightly builds for Linux?

The following three directories are now empty:
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-
dbgutil/>
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_10-Release-
Configuration/>
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-
Configuration/>

The "Linux-*-Release-Configuration" tinderboxes are quite slow. They are
not able to build many branches in parallel. They are switched to the
4-0 branch these days.

"Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-dbgutil" tinderbox is still running on
master. I am not sure why it does not upload dailies. Thorsten?

In other words, the three links quoted at the top of this message used to have
nightly builds for Linux in them.  Then, at some point after December, 24th,
all of the nightly builds that had been in them were gone, and no new ones
have appeared since then.  This is especially dissapointing, since the last
nightly build of LibreOffice that I installed had almost perfect integration
with KDE.  The buttons in all of the configuration windows respected my KDE
choice of the Oxygen widget style!

It would be great these nice KDE-related fixes in the 4-0 branch as
well. Do you know what is the state there?

Any help you can give me in solving this mystery is greatly
appreciated.

The number of tinderboxes is growing. I looking forward to have enough
tinderboxes for each platform and branch.

Best Regards,
Petr