Cedric Bosdonnat píše v St 09. 01. 2013 v 16:48 +0100:
Hi all,

I have some patches fixes various tiny bugs in the new template manager
pending review for integration in 4.0. Could someone review them?

I first tried to push them to gerrit:
  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1610
  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1611

And then some more arrived, and I will simply list them here:
  Removing the "All" tab page as requested by UX people

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=52006aa4050a07fcc238f3cc9e1faa1ac95d08ec

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1ce372eec4dd0e4e807baa7bbf568245b955f99f
  Fixing a crash when closing the dialog after resetting the default template

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3c08052394409a9c8aac07557a343070235672e7

I see all these patches pushed in the 4-0 branch.

Best Regards,
Petr