Hi all,

While playing around with date formatting in a Writer document in my
master build , I came across something which is probably the result of
UI rework. The additional number formats dialog appears to have been
replaced by a blank dialog containing only three buttons on the left
hand side.

New Writer document
Insert > Field > Date
Right mouse button click on the date, choose Fields in the context menu
Scroll down the format dialog to "Additional formats"
A new dialog is displayed which is blank and contains only the buttons
OK, Cancel and Help.

Alex