On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:43:17PM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
I write:

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the second release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.6.5.

In case you wonder if you missed RC1 - that version was tagged, but
no binaries built and released because of a regression found very
early on. :)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/3.6#3.6.5_release
was not adapted. I understand that this is our last RC in 3.6.5, and
thus any non-blocker bugfix will not get in 3.6.5?

--
Lionel