Hello,

I have some questions about String/UniString removal.

So far, I have replaced UniString with using OUString in a few places.

The questions are:

   - What are the guidelines to replace String? When to use OString and
   when to use OUString?
   - What is XubString?
   https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/String_Classes does not
   mention it.
   - What about the associated type xub_StrLen ?

If somebody has got the answers, could he update
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/String_Classes?

Finally I noticed there is no doxygen generated for XubString, UniString or
String under http://api.libreoffice.org/docs.

Thanks,

Jean-Noël