Hi All,

In order for QA team to meet our goal of having all bugs against 4.0 triaged by next week we're going to need some devs to get involved for the more technical ones or ones that we just need other input. I'm going to keep this thread updated with a list, here is a very short list to begin with - a lot of these shouldn't take more than a few minutes to answer/triage.

Thanks in advance

Bug #   Summary
59209   New option 'Ignore system input language' has no help.
57417   LDAP address book support disappeared
59158   site link is wrong
58563   Missing module after install
57453   Java "I shall say this only once" error message
58865   Hardcoded product name in UI string