Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks píše v Út 08. 01. 2013 v 14:21 +0000:

      But +1 from me for the -4-0 branch - assuming we can get another couple
of reviews. As a quibble, I'd prefer to see BitmapEx's instead of
BitmapEx*'s being used in the settings - which would simplify the code
and make it less error prone I suspect; BitmapEx::IsEmpty is your
friend :-)

Ah right, can you please cherry-pick

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0721b5b83e34de1e2fcb320d6a7deae1ad109d61

to libreoffice-4-0? :-)

[I just noticed I've used mpSomething there instead of maSomething for
BitmapEx'es, but I'll fix it together with another commit when fixing
the other glitches the others pointed out.]

Thank you,
Kendy