julien2412 píše v Út 01. 01. 2013 v 10:37 -0800:
Hello,

I don't reproduce the problem with 4.0 sources (I don't know why) but I can
reproduce it with 3.6 sources.

I guess that you are just lucky with 4.0. It probably modifies an
allocated memory, so it does not crash but it might cause another funny
random effects anywhere else.

Anyway, would it be possible to cherry-pick
f843850ee9994653673ef5591aae875d7fb22fed ?
(it's just some 2 lacking braces)

Yup, it makes sense => cherry picked into both 3-6 and 4-0 branches, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=5fe2b0eee8058a64745a7a51fdd2ac5e102300ee
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0&id=fbbbcdde585636aea0db1741a0a0ddcc7e0358f3

Best Regards,
Petr