On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
I made some progress, but now I get

tdf@olivier-Vostro-3500:~/git/core/dictionaries$ git status
# On branch my_branch
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

tdf@olivier-Vostro-3500:~/git/core/dictionaries$ git push origin
my_branch:refs/for/master
Enter passphrase for key '/home/tdf/.ssh/mykey-fdo':
Counting objects: 17, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (9/9), done.
Writing objects: 100% (9/9), 1.41 MiB, done.
Total 9 (delta 7), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (7/7)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote: ERROR: missing Change-Id in commit message
remote: Suggestion for commit message:
remote: Brazilian spell checker and grammar checker update.
remote:
remote: Version 3.0.0 beta 24
remote:
remote: Change-Id: I7de200e2fde6f17cfa167b371ba6e27ace091d2d
To ssh://ohallot@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries
 ! [remote rejected] my_branch -> refs/for/master (missing Change-Id in
commit message)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://ohallot@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries'

The git hook is missing in the submodules...

run ./g -z

that _should_ set them up right... if not then

ln -s ~/git/core/.git-hooks/commit-msg
~/git/core/.git/module/dictionaries/hooks/commit-msg

ln -s ~/git/core/.git-hooks/pre-commit
~/git/core/.git/module/dictionaries/hooks/pre-commit

ln -s ~/git/core/.git-hooks/post-merge
~/git/core/.git/module/dictionaries/hooks/post-merge

Norbert