Hi Samuel,

Samuel Mehrbrodt píše v Út 18. 12. 2012 v 21:58 +0100:

Yesterday I asked on the UX-Advise list and nobody complained about this
change :)

So I think this can be safely pushed (I tested it before).

Thank you a lot for the patch! :-)  I saw a concern about the Quotation,
so I've pushed only the Subtitle part so far:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ecfdf8a42401b9762fb78ae693b19bdc76403508

Maybe it would be best if you can send a small example document showing
style that should be followed by Text body style to UX advise + just a
small explanation what to do there to see the difference?

And - I am happy you are interested in improvements around styles! :-)
Would you be interested in implementing Mirek's nice proposal?

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.ux-advise/1295

The code is in

svx/source/tbxctrls/tbcontrl.cxx

Have a look at eg.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c7bd4073e4fc82e37d5484c1cf80f578a183a20e

You basically need to change the UserDraw() method to draw also the
"More" triangle, and then also the mouse & keyboard event to trigger a
submenu.

Should it be interesting for you, and need to know anything more, please
poke me on the IRC (kendy on irc.freenode.net), or send me a mail :-)

All the best,
Kendy