On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com> wrote:

well obviously check that the flags you want to add are actually on the
command line...

Thank you so much for your time and patience. Yes, I could have
checked if these options ended up on the command line. I was wrongly
assuming you meant 'check if/how the dmake system is still used', and
I didnt know how to look for that.

of course the best would be to convert the module to the new build
system and send a patch :)

I would if I could. But as you can clearly see, I would need some
serious hand holding for that. I can add a bit about dmake not
supporting LDFLAGS this way (and that the new gbuild system does) to
the wiki page describing how to generate the lcov reports.

Thanks,

John Smith.