On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz> wrote:

 And, not to put a too fine point on it, I'd appreciate it if you could try
something a bit more systematic such as fixing the configure check that's
been put there for a reason instead of a half-assed band-aid somewhere in the
code. If you think that's too much work, maybe you'll change your mind as
you'll have to do this for every place where I add this next.

Maybe he should do like I did. Turn off the tinderbox to avoid
everyone getting spammed ?

Norbert