On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 10:43 +0000, Gokul Swaminathan wrote:
Dear Caolan,
             Title page and bookmark widget converted for writer.

oops!, sorry, the title page dialog is already converted to .ui format
since April :-(, it was one of the first ones I did.

As a rule of thumb, a dialog is already converted to .ui if you can
resize it or it has bold text for frame titles in a daily build (or a
self build)

Seeing as jleigh is looking at some of the writer "insert" menu, there
are some low hanging dialogs in the "file" menu of "printer settings",
"digital signatures" and "versions" if you want to try and convert those
to .ui

C.