Just Ping if someone could help me on that.

2012/11/26 Maciej Rumianowski <maciej.rumianowski@gmail.com>

I failed here. Every place Item with which-id 4040 (EE_FEATURE_LINEBR) is
created/copied/setWhich is a valid SfxVoidItem with Type() method. Only
fails in SfxItemSet destructor as below

0x4496cc33 in SfxItemSet::~SfxItemSet (this=0xbfff51e8,
__in_chrg=<optimized out>) at
/home/maciej/programowanie/libreoffice/libo/svl/source/items/itemset.cxx:317
317                    if( (*ppFnd)->Type() == SfxVoidItem::StaticType() )

(gdb) call (*ppFnd)->Type()
Cannot access memory at address 0xfca0f97

typeid.name() returns SfxPoolItem

(gdb) print t1
$30 = 0x4213256d "PK11SfxPoolItem"

Any help appreciated