On 11/29/2012 04:27 PM, Michael Stahl wrote:
On 29/11/12 16:42, Andrew Haley wrote:
On 11/29/2012 03:09 PM, Andrew Haley wrote:
Got it!  Only seems to happen if I'm using KDE as a local login.  I was
running it remotely on an XFCE desktop.

Please help: I can't figure out how to run this program from the commend
line.  I need to start it in gdb, with no wrapper scripts.

try:

cd /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/
gdb --args ./soffice.bin

if it exits with 0121 (81) it just initialized something, re-run it.

of course easiest is to just attach to already running soffice.bin
process :)

That's what I've been doing, but attaching is getting to be painful
after a while.  I kinda assumed you lot would have an easy way to do
it.  :-)

Andrew.