On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@suse.cz> wrote:

Also, I had to fix the helpcontent2 build after your patch, did you
at least build-test your patch? If not, please always do so (along with
runtime testing if possible) before submitting it to gerrit.

Sorry for the trouble. I build and test patches before pushing them. I
did verify that this one built and ran, and that the help content is
showing up correctly. I just double-checked on my development machine
(where that change is the last committed to helpcontent2), and it
still builds fine. So either the breakage was introduced during
merging or afterwards.

What was the build error you ran into?

Regards,
--Muhammad