Le 27/11/2012 17:11, Michael Stahl a écrit :

Hi Michael,

with the commit 38a22a9026a3d8a67f3e16ec650960a10b527d25 "Switch from
python to python3" Python 3.3 is now bundled with LibreOffice when
configured --enable-python=internal.

This fails to build for me on master on Linux 32bit Mint 13 KDE. I used
the default provided, ie. no autogen switch, so it downloads the 3.3
bundle, but gives the following error when attempting to build the module :

Python build finished, but the necessary bits to build these modules
were not found:
_dbm               _gdbm              _lzma
_tkinter
To find the necessary bits, look in setup.py in detect_modules() for the
module's name.

Failed to build these modules:
_elementtree       _sqlite3           pyexpat

[build PRJ] python3
/bin/cp: impossible d'évaluer
«/home/Development/libo/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/UnpackedTarball/python3/LO_lib/_elementtree.cpython-33m.so»:
Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make[2]: ***
[/home/Development/libo/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/python/lib-dynload/_elementtree.cpython-33m.so]
Erreur 1
make[2]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /home/Development/libo/python3 »
make[1]: *** [python3] Erreur 2
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/Development/libo »
make: *** [python3] Erreur 2

So for some reason, _elementtree.cpython-33m.so is not being built or
not being found, possibly due to the other missing python 3 modules ?

Alex