Libreoffice Gerrit user wrote:
commit 8bf500c365e3cf24086a672f63b0b5d5b60ff4a9
Author: Lubo?? Lu????k <l.lunak@suse.cz>
Date:   Mon Nov 26 14:54:34 2012 +0100

    make presentation spanning all screens work (bnc#758138)

    This reverts an API "improvement" from 6ee5dfa150d408179e20a5525ff7ec46649e0e58
    that tried to use -1 as the current screen/display but failed. The check
    for nDisplayScreen being in range broke all-screens (which is
    represented as last_screen+1 value, which is broken in its own way, as e.g.
    the screen count can change). The same way -1 as the default value is broken,
    as everywhere else invalid invalid screen number means spanning all screens.
    The extra overloads without a default value should take care of that.

    Change-Id: Ie118038eacacebc007c25860732d5904ad0de2b9

On having a closer look, I don't think this description is entirely
accurate.  Mac, generic unix, and Windows don't seem to know
anything about "default display", rather they tend to use screen #0
- but your fix for that part looks much saner to me.

For the AllScreens case though, sal backends tend to use any
arbitrary out-of-range index, so probably picking -1 as the magic
value & documenting that in wrkwin.hxx sounds good to me.

What's still completely broken though is gtkframe.cxx - it simply
does not handle the allscreens case at all so far, but here simply
creates a very very tiny borderless window somewhere close to the
origin.

Michael, you reworked GtkSalFrame::SetScreen() - pointers
appreciated how to best get that working there.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten