Hi
The Math application has some simple dialogs (few elements) to begin
playing with.
Olivier
Em 27/11/2012 10:41, "José Guilherme Vanz" <guilherme.sft@gmail.com>
escreveu:

2012/11/27 Marcos Souza <marcos.souza.org@gmail.com>

Hi Michael!

2012/11/27 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com>

Hi Marcos,

On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 00:13 -0200, Marcos Souza wrote:
After take a look in bugzilla, I reached a "simple" work: Remove
duplicated code.

        Ah - so, by now this task is very nearly done and the remaining
bits
tend to  be rather less easy than expected (compiled on different
platforms). I suspect it might be a good time to close that bug /
un-mark it as an easy-hack :-)

Hum, OK :)

        On the other hand, there are many other really rather good easy
hacks
to be working on that have more impact. One in particular is the UI
re-work to use better automated layout; you can read about it here:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/WidgetLayout

        That is a mix of hacking, and using glade to draw dialogs;
interested ? :-)

Yes, I'm! Olivier was talking about convert these dialogs. This Friday,
we'll have our first LO HackDay in Brazil, so, if one of us(Me, Olivier,
Ricardo or José Vanz) knows how to do at least one of this UI reworks, I
belive we can do a very nice work, teaching the new devs, and converting
some dialogs for all day along :)

Thanks for the quick answer!

Yes, Marcos! Let's do it ASAP!  :)

        ATB,

                Michael.

Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"

Att. José Guilherme Vanz
"Se você é capaz de tremer de indignação cada vez que se comete uma
injustiça no mundo, então somos companheiros" - Che Guevara