On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 20:01 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
mst pointed me to a problem with overloaded names on interface
implementations (the very bottommost entry of

        Great.

Easiest remedy of course would be to rename the
XAccessibleEventBroadcaster one - to e.g.
addAccessibleEventListener().

        IMHO (if they are published) we should immediately un-publish all of
the UNO Accessibility IDL interfaces.

        Pragmatically I expect no-one to ever use these to access our core -
-except- for our own internal bridge code that bridges to a
platform-specific a11y interface: UIA, IAccessible2, at-spi, etc. etc.

        It'd be great if we could unpublish and do the sed on that event method
at the same time.

        ATB,

                Michael.