On 11/23/2012 01:05 PM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
- ---------%<---------------------

[build C  ] desktop/unx/source/start.c
[build XCS]
dictionaries/pt_BR/dialog/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Lightproof_pt_BR.xcs

ERROR: No info/desc element specified or string length of info/desc
element is 0.
        There has to be a reasonable description to be specified for any
item.
        - path:
/component-schema[Lightproof_pt_BR]/templates/group[pt_BR]/prop[grammar]
        - author: ->
make[2]: **
[/home/tdf/git/core/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/XcsTarget/dictionaries/pt_BR/dialog/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Lightproof_pt_BR.xcs]
Erro 10
make[2]: *** Esperando que os outros processos terminem....

- ---------%<---------------------

What I am doing is to mimick en or hu_HU grammar checkers for pt_BR. The
pt_BR Lightproof already works as an extension and I am trying to insert
it in the build, so I decided to use the same file/folder layout as
en/hu_HU.

The offending file is below, and seems to be the same as en or hu_HU,
except for pt_BR references.

Looking at the below file vs. existing dictionaries/hu_HU/dialog/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Lightproof_hu_HU.xcs, what I notice is that yours has no info/desc elements in all the template group props, while the hu_HU one has. No idea why some process thinks they are necessary, but maybe it helps if you add them.

Stephan

- ---------%<---------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<oor:component-schema xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
oor:name="Lightproof_pt_BR" oor:package="org.openoffice" xml:lang="en-US">
   <info>
     <author/>
     <desc>Contains the options data used for the test extensions.</desc>
   </info>
   <templates>
     <group oor:name="pt_BR">
       <info>
         <desc>The data for one leaf.</desc>
       </info>
       <prop oor:name="grammar" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="cap" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="dup" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="pair" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="spaces" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="mdash" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="quotation" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="times" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="spaces2" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="ndash" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="apostrophe" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="ellipsis" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="spaces3" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="minus" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="metric" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="numsep" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
       <prop oor:name="nonmetric" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value/>
       </prop>
     </group>
   </templates>
   <component>
     <group oor:name="Leaves">
       <node-ref oor:name="pt_BR" oor:node-type="pt_BR"/>
     </group>
   </component>
</oor:component-schema>

Thanks in advance