Hi Christian, *,

Am 21.11.2012 19:58, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
Hi Andreas, *,

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote:
the link for further extensions in extension manager of LibreOffice
points currently to http://extensions.libreoffice.org. This page
contains some explanation about the use of the extension-site but no
extensions.

Should we move this link to
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center where our users could
search for further extensions? What do you think?
I think all links referenced from LO (the software) should use

http://hub.libreoffice.org based links

so have it point to hub.libreoffice.org/extensions [with optional
parameters like ?ver=3.6.4&os=win&lang=fr_FR]

That than can redirect appropriately.

I think that needs some extra development from my side. I'll try to
develop a new add-on for the template repository from scratch that would
be much easier to use. I get back to your proposal if I had something to
show and if we could implement such direct links.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice