 Hello,

 I'd need a little help from somebody who knows how exactly line height is
computed.

 Specifically, create a new document, create a bullet list (2-3 items), and
change it from bullets to 1. style (RMB->Bullets and numbering...->Numbering
type -> any of those). Doing this (visible when repeatedly hitting Ctrl+Z and
Ctrl+Y) noticeably changes the height of all the lines. With MSWord there
isn't such a big difference, leading to different formatting on .docx import
in a specific bugreport I have.

 I have checked that this change is triggered by the bullet character being or
not being present in the actual string representation of the line, so I
assume that the bullet character from the OpenSymbol font is somehow higher
than the rest, or that the font itself specifies this height. But I have no
idea how this stuff works. What would be the proper way of fixing this?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz