Hi ,

I posted this to users list but now I think this is more of a developers questions. Please correct
me if this is not the right forum.
I am trying to convert scalc.java to c++.

Scalc.java comes with libreoffice and I am able to build and run it using the makefile provided.
I am also able to build and run remoteclient.cxx.
I need to convert scalc.java to c++.
After a bit of googling, and some advise on users list, I am able to compile my version of
scalc.cxx as  scalc.uno.so.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/Add-In/CompleteAddIn

I am not sure if that is the right way to compile and also how to run it.
The java version is invoked as a jar and remoteclient is invoked using uno. As I am currently
building .so, I would guess I run it using uno.

Any links/googlable key words would be appreciated.

Thanks
Neeraj